Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

I love this series

I love how you've developed the Ray series into a fascinating storyline, I really enjoyed parts 1 and 2 and I am really looking forward to part 3! People don't realise how powerful flash can be and it looks like you'll be the first to take advantage of all those features in part 3!

WHOOKOS Intro WHOOKOS Intro

You've got the skills for Flash

You're a good animator, but please don't make any more of these. That was painful to watch, in other words its shit.

Windows 50p Windows 50p

It was good but...

Why are you taking the piss out of Windows when those screenshots are obviously of YOUR computer meaning therefore you use Windows XP on your computer, why use it if you don't like it?

backflipair responds:

So what your saying is... nobody who uses Windows is allowed to make a Windows parody?

Bill & Will Bill & Will

Not what I expected...

At first I thought this would be shit, but it was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

boinky33 responds:

Why does everyone expect my cartoons to suck?

Bored Of Sunshine! Bored Of Sunshine!

Greatest flash ever!

Sunshine crew suck!! You rock!!

The-John-Doe responds:

I know! I know!

Strawberry Goes Camping Strawberry Goes Camping

I take it back...

About a year ago when I first found the Clock Crew I hated them because every flash I saw by them was shit. Why can't every clock be like Crust Clock? This was absolutely hilarious and I love your other submissions. Great animation!

A Sync Tutorial A Sync Tutorial

Very good!

I like how you explained it clearly rather than babble gibberish. Very good tutorial!

Carnagevisor responds:

This is exactly what i aimed for , Thankyou.

turmoil turmoil

You've got something there

Nice drawings and animation but you really need you're own ideas. Everybody has seen David Firth's Black and White series and Newgrounds doesn't need another animator with no ideas of there own. Try making up a storyline and you will do well.

Gra-ham responds:

Thank you, thank you. Storylines are coming, I just needed practice. I didn't want to ruin a storyline that was good (unlike this one).

Cooking with Clockcrew Cooking with Clockcrew

That was really funny

It was one of those things the more you see it the funnier it gets. I especially liked Knight Clocks alternative recording, that was hilarious. Great work!

Eternal-Panda responds:

That's kinda how this collab came together, we all watched the original about 10,000 times. That sound clip is hypnotic.

Thanks for the review =)